About my artwork
- All my work is hand made in the UK (London) and consist of 100% genuine recycled vintage paper materials
- All original artworks for sale are handmade from gerecycled vintage magazines / books and therefore truly one of a kind. All original artworks will be delivered as pictured, including the mount
- All prints are giclee fine art prints - these are extremely high quality reproductions of the original collage, and promise over a 100 light years (meaning your artwork won't fade or discolour when hanging in a sunny spot). The product description will mention whether it's not a giclee, you will see this reflected in the price. All giclee fine art prints have been produced in the UK
- The glitter I use for certain designs is biodegradable and therefore not containing plastic or damaging toxins
- The back of the prints will be stamped with a round brand logo (there's a picture of the stamps on my homepage)
- You'll receive an order confirmation as soon as your order has shipped - I try to do this within 1-3 days after you've placed your order, but if your order is urgent please make a note when checking out
- I try to be as sustainable as possible however to protect the prints they come wrapped in a cellophane sleeve and recycled backing board - I encourage you to reuse both to store papers or pieces of art! If you would prefer me to send your prints without cellophane sleeve, just add a comment at check out
- Every order will ship in a recycled boardbacked envelope to protect your prints from bending
- for international orders, I can not be responsible for local custom charges - therefore these are for the receiving end. If you have worries about shipping to your (international) address, do contact me and we can discuss the options.
- If you like to order a print as present, I can ship that directly to the receiver: leave your message to that lucky person in the order notes and I'll make sure your print will be wrapped up extra festive + has your handwritten message on a card
- If you have specific wishes, questions or you want me to work on a bespoke piece, please use the contact form here.