Skip to main content
About my artwork
- All the original artworks are handmade from only recycled vintage magazines / books - they are truly one of a kind. All original artworks will be delivered as pictured (with a mount)
- All latest prints are giclee fine art print - these are extremely high quality reproductions of the original, and promise over a 100 light years (meaning your artwork won't fade or discolour when hanging in a sunny spot). The product description will mention whether it's not a giclee, you will see this reflected in the price
- The glitter I use for certain prints is biodegradable and therefore not containing plastic or damaging toxins
- The back of the prints will be stamped with a coral coloured round brand logo (there's a picture of the stamps on my homepage)
- You'll receive an order confirmation as soon as your order has shipped - I try to do this within 1-3 days after you've placed your order, but if your order is urgent please do let me know
- I try to be as sustainable as possible however to protect the prints, they come wrapped in a cellophane sleeve. If you would prefer me to send your prints without sleeve, just add a comment at the check out
- Every order will ship in a 100% recycled boardbacked envelope to protect your prints from bending
- If you like to order a print as present for someone, leave a message for that lucky person in the order notes and I'll make sure your print will be wrapped up extra festive!
- The confetti I add to your order is biodegradable
- I donate 1 GBP from each order to youngmindsuk - a charity fighting for the mental health of children and young adults
- If you have specific wishes, questions or you want me to work on a bespoke piece, please use the contact form here.