a little bit about my prints:
- I've specified the available sizes in the product description
- When a print description mentiones 'limited edition', this means I won't reprint these designs once they're gone!
- The glitter I use for certain prints is biodegradable and therefore not containing plastic or damaging toxins
- The back of the prints is white with a coral coloured round stamp of my brand at the bottom (there's a picture of the stamps on my homepage)
- All the original artworks are handmade from recycled vintage magazines / books
a little bit about ordering:
- You'll receive an order confirmation as soon as your order has shipped - I try to do this within 1-3 days after you've placed your order, but if your order is urgent please do let me know!
- I try to be as sustainable as possible but to protect the prints I do wrap them in a cellophane sleeve. If you would prefer me to send your prints without sleeve, just add a comment in the order notes.
- Every order will ship in a 100% recycled board back envelope to protect your prints from bending.
- If you like to order a print as present for someone, leave a message for that lucky person in the order notes and I'll make sure your print will be wrapped up extra festive!
- The confetti I add to your order is biodegradable :)
a little bit about anything else:
- I donate 1 GBP for each print sold to youngmindsuk - a charity fighting for the mental health of children and young adults
- If you have specific wishes, questions or you want me to work on a commissioned piece, feel free to contact me through the contact form or send me a dm on instagram :)